Currently, we are planning for in-person rehearsals following WA State DOH guidelines for schools including: 3 feet of distancing, no shared music stands, mask wearing and wind instrumentalists using bell covers. We are watching evolving School District and State COVID guidelines and will make changes accordingly. Click here for complete BYSO COVID Policy and Procedures.
|Rehearsals/ Performance||Fall Quarter||Rehearsal Time|
|Mondays||Sept 27 – Nov 15, 2021||6:15 – 8:30 PM|
|Fall Retreat at Lake WA High School:||October 9, 2021||9:00 – 12:00 PM|
|Fall Concert at Meydenbauer Theatre:||November 21, 2021||4:30 PM|
|Rehearsal Location||Drop off/ Pick UP|
|Bellevue Children’s Academy||BCA has limited parking, please plan on|
|14640 NE 24th Street||prompt drop-off and pick-up following the|
|Bellevue, WA 98007||directions on this map to avoid congestion.|
|Retreat Location (Oct 9th) .||Drop off/ Pick UP|
|Lake Washington High School||LWHS parking lot and street parking are|
|12033 NE 80th Street||available. Please plan on prompt drop-off|
|Kirkland, WA 98033||and pick-up to avoid congestion.|
Philharmonia is an advanced orchestra in the Bellevue Youth Symphony Orchestra organization. The typical Philharmonia student has had several years of private instruction and substantial ensemble experience and is highly skilled on his or her instrument.
Philharmonia prepares high-level musicians for possible entry into Youth Symphony with challenging full orchestra pieces. Past works performed include Brahms’s Academic Festival Overture, Tchaikovsky’s Slavonic March in Bb Minor, and Mozart’s Symphony No. 35.
- Submit your COVID liability waiver and vaccination status form – click here for form
- Bring your face mask and bell cover (if applicable)
- Bring individual music stand (no sharing stands)
- Print your sheet music prior to first rehearsal (printable pdf’s available on the website)
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of rehearsal to ensure you are in your chair and ready to play at the start of rehearsalWe will meet the reporting requirements to public health
- Have fun!