Enrollment and Tuition
When the audition adjudications conclude, students and families will receive an email with their ensemble placement and an invitation to enroll. Prior to the start of the quarter, students who are paying quarterly will receive a new enrollment email. The enrollment email includes a link to pay tuition online and finalize registration and an option to donate to BYSO. Once tuition is processed registration is considered complete. Families can choose to pay for the full season or quarterly. Note: the tuition link included in the enrollment email is unique to each student.
Tuition rates are based on ensemble, click here for the full list of tuition rates. Spring 2023 tuition is due by April 3 and is payable electronically using the link provided in the tuition payment email. Summer Camp 2023 tuition is due by June 1st. Financial aid is available click here for more information: BYSO Financial Aid
First Rehearsal Checklists and Need to Knows:
- New students – please submit your COVID liability waiver and vaccination status form – click here for form
- If using them, bring your face mask and bell cover.
- Bring individual music stand.
- Print your music prior to first rehearsal and bring to rehearsal. Links to music are on ensemble pages.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of rehearsal to ensure you are in your chair and ready to play at the start of rehearsal.
- Review Student Handbook.
- Have fun!
- For New Students – please submit your child’s COVID liability waiver and vaccination status form – click here for form
- Review Parent Handbook
- Check the BYSO Newsletter for important updates (sent weekly on Thursdays or Fridays)
BYSO Covid Safety Measurers & Liability Waiver
All rehearsals will be held in-person following WA State DOH guidelines for schools. All students will be required to submit a COVID liability and assumption of risk waiver and vaccination status form. Click here for COVID waiver/ form.
We are watching evolving School District and State COVID guidelines and will make changes accordingly. Click here for complete BYSO COVID Policy and Procedures.