Fall Concert COVID Precautions
To comply with City, County and State requirements all musicians, staff and concert attendees 12+ will be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative COVID-19 test within 3 days (72 hours) at check-in.
Masks are required for all individuals. Per public health guidance, children aged 2 and under are not required to wear a mask.
IF FULLY-VACCINATED INDIVIDUALS 12+
An individual vaccinated against COVID-19 by a two-dose mRNA vaccine (such as Moderna and Pfizer), or a single dose vaccine (such as Johnson & Johnson), is considered “fully vaccinated” two weeks after the final dose of vaccine (the second dose for a two-dose regimen, or the single dose for a single-dose regimen). Documentation of vaccination status must be shown with valid ID* upon entry to the venue and available upon request at any time.
The following are acceptable as proof of full vaccination:
- Vaccination card (which includes name of person vaccinated, type of vaccine provided and date last dose administered) OR
- A photo of a vaccination card as a separate document OR
- A photo of the attendee’s vaccine card stored on a phone or electronic device OR
- Documentation of vaccination from a healthcare provider electronic health record or state Immunization Information System record.
UNVACCINATED INDIVIDUALS 12+
Individuals unable to be vaccinated, including all children under 12, will be required to show proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours prior to the performance.
The following are acceptable as proof of a negative COVID-19 test result:
- Printed document (from the test provider or laboratory) OR
- An email or text message displayed on a phone or electronic device from the test provider or laboratory.
- The information provided should include name of person tested, type of test performed, and date of negative test result (date of negative test result must be within prior 72 hours).
- Self-reported negative test results that are not from a test provider, a laboratory, or a health care provider cannot be accepted.
There will be no separate sections for vaccinated/unvaccinated patrons.