Season tickets allow concert-goers to benefit from package pricing and avoid the box office line. A package purchased at the beginning of the year contains one ticket to each concert. A parent with multiple musicians in BYSO can get tickets to all the musicians’ concerts in one package, for one standard price.
Season tickets are no longer available this season. Check back in September 2019!
How Season Packages Work
One person’s season ticket package will contain one ticket to each requested concert. These tickets work just like tickets purchased at the door.
- You may purchase as many season ticket packages as you wish.
- All BYSO tickets, including those in season ticket packages, may be used only for the concert printed on the ticket.
- Adult and youth/senior/alumni prices are offered.
- If you have an infant or small child aged 3 below who can sit in your lap, you don’t need to purchase a ticket for them.
Families & Friends of BYSO Students
- The name of the BYSO musician(s) whose concerts you wish to attend. will enable us to include a ticket for each of those concerts in your season ticket package.
Community members’ season ticket package will include a ticket to each of four concerts featuring our top ensemble, the Youth Symphony.
You are most welcome to come and hear our other talented BYSO ensembles as well—just let us know which additional concerts you’d like to attend and we’ll provide the tickets. See our Complimentary Tickets page for details.
Ordering Season Tickets
Our season ticket order period is from mid-September through mid October each year. We must receive all season ticket orders and payments by October 18 to have sufficient time for processing and fulfillment.
Season ticket packages will be available to pick up in the lobby at all November concerts. Season tickets will not be mailed.